Monday, February 23, 2009

Another bash America session at the Oscars

At the Academy Awards America Bashing is Golden... Here is a quote from a guy who had just achieved pinnacle of success for his craft.

"I think America is cool again, for the first time in my lifetime."~Danny Boyle, Director of Slum Dog Millionaire after his movie won 8 Academy Awards.

Unbelievable, he wins these great honors and he still feels the need to Bash America...I hope he appreciates all the Americans standing in line and paying their hard earned money to support his movie. Talk about insulting your customers. I wonder if he is taking cues from our First Lady Michelle Obama. Remember on the campaign trail in 2008, she said, "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country..." So I guess in his mind when we have a cool President by osmosis America is cool again. Well Mr. Boyle, next time try showing America some respect for the first time in your lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment